1. The molding press for plastic filter plate has a welded frame structure, and the main machine frame is manufactured by 80-mm-thick steel plates and it is reinforced with 50-mm-thick steel plates. Additionally, the work table allows vertical movement.
2. On the upper and lower work tables, there are T-slots that are fastened by M24 bolts, and the sizes and positions of the slots are adjustable per customer’s demands. The maximum distance between the two work tables is 980mm or more.
3. The upper work table moves downwards fast at the beginning, and then slows down steadily. After the mold is closed, pressure is increased gradually by the main oil cylinder to carry out molding operation. The fast approaching speed and returning speed are over 200mm/s and 100mm/s respectively, and they are adjustable. In addition, the mold needs a positioning device.
4. There are 4 sliding guide mechanisms for the upper work table and machine frame to ensure high parallelism of the two work tables.
5. The closing time is set at any value within 0-120 minutes, and our molding press is outfitted with alarm bell. The pressure releasing and ram returning operations could be implemented manually.
6. The electrical system is composed of electrical components and a PLC controller, and it realizes different functions, such as inching (for mold adjustment), automatic compression, automatic pressure maintaining (during this time period, the main motor stops working to save energy), automatic pressure compensating (with the help of a specialized small-power motor), emergency stop, manual or automatic ram return after pressure maintaining, etc.
7. The hydraulic system makes use of valves, high-pressure pumps and hydraulic manifolds. The valves are supplied by Beijing Huade Hydraulic Industrial Group. On the top of this molding press, there is an oil tank that is used to compensate hydraulic oil when the upper work table moves downward quickly.